Sunday, January 20, 2008

&$@##$% You Jack!


Jack, my absolutely fabulous leader, challenged me last week. After 11 months, yes 11 whole MONTHS of being within the same 6 pounds, I crawled on hands and knees to my leader after the getting started session and said "Jack, what should I do?" And he answered me, in all his fabulousness "Honey, I think you need to switch plans and bring me your tracker." Jaw hits floor, ass hits chair, automatic eye roll. "I don't DO tracking." followed by a big sigh. Jack says "And...how's that workin' for ya?" So I did it. One week, I swore, just one week of tracking everything. And what happened?

I LOST 3 POUNDS. So I'm tracking again.


That picture is my best friend and I on new years

1 comment:

Lisa Mandina said...

Hi! I love how you post a picture with almost all your entries. I found your website on the WW board, but couldn't pull up the one that I thought you said had recipes on it. Oh well. Good luck, I know how you're struggling, I went through the same fight over about 5 pounds last year, partly because I was cheating, but I didn't ask for help, because deep down I knew it was my own fault. Well, now I'm back and working at it on Core!