Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Things that irk me

After some time on the WW boards, there are quite a few things that irk me quite a bit. I'm boycotting posting for now (except my beloved beaches thread!), so I'll list them here.
  • People who have yes, lost a bunch of weight, but find it necessary to bash anyone who hasn't.
  • I like Splenda. So kill me.
  • People with 20K posts (approx) who literally live on the boards. GET A LIFE!
  • Sock puppets
  • under-nourished, over-exercising, overly sarcastic people who call everyone "dude"
  • Stock market traders, ladies in particular
  • C.O.W.s
  • Post-its
  • Being bashed for no reason, other than being me
And I'm done...

1 comment:

Snorkee said...

I agree with you! I miss seeing you on the boards for a quick chat, but I haven't been there much myself after all of the high school antics of late. Miss you! We have to get together for a chat and a latte soon!