Sunday, September 21, 2008

Losing...

Well, I finally lost weight again. 1.2 lbs this week to be exact! Now, I really have no idea how that may have happened because I don't think I kept very good track of my extra points...but still, I'm not arguing.

In other news, I had a very busy week! Wednesday I went to the Cubs game with my mom and David
We had a lot of fun, and I ate waaaay too many peanuts. Thursday was exciting as well when Adam decided that it would be a good idea to put me on his auto insurance plan. Not only is it saving me money, but it's exciting to have more things combined.

Yesterday, we met with a wedding planner, then spent the afternoon tooling around Oakbrook while we killed time before dinner. The moms finally met last night!!! We had a really good time, and everyone seemed happy. Now, I'm just killing time on a lazy sunday while I figure out what to do with myself today...

1 comment:

Joanna said...

baseball games are always a lot of fun!! it's mostly the people who make it fun in my opinion.

and i know what you mean about the peanuts- i love them, too!