Sunday, June 29, 2008

Doing something WRONG!

I was up .2 at WI last week, so I added lots of veggies, water, and switched to lattes instead of iced coffees to make sure I was getting all my milks. Then this week, I was prepared for a loss of some sort... lo and behold: UP .2 AGAIN!

My leader suggested to up the water again, and to accept that with my change in schedule and activity level with camp starting, there might be an adjustment period where my body goes "WTF IS THIS?!" (Yes, he actually said that, we have a great relationship).

In other news, I'm finally feeling better. I've been diagnosed with environmental allergies that manifest themselves by making my eyes look like a) I have a wicked case of pink eye or b) have smoked so much reefer I shouldn't be able to function. Patanol is my new best friend.

Adam and I went to a wedding last night and we both looked fab, if I say so myself:

Oh, and I went blonde yesterday too.

1 comment:

Christie @ Honoring Health said...

You guys look great!