Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hump Day Bento

The end of the school year is coming up (in 3 days!) and i'm finding it harder and harder to stay OP with all the celebratory breakfasts and various treats that are constantly around. I've decided that rather than avoiding it altogether, I'm going to allow myself ONE small treat per day and count for it. That one treat had better be worth it!!!

Here's my Wednesday's lunch bento, in my new ladybug printed oval box:


The lid is on the right. The top tier contains some cucumber/vinegar salad. The bottom tier contains a roast beef wrap with horseradish ff mayo and sugar snap peas. I'm in LOVE with this bento box because it seals tight without needing an elastic band. This will be perfect for camp!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice bento box. The lunch looks tasty, too.