Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weight loss and shrinkage

I lost .2 lb yesterday, and was absolutely thrilled considering I'd eaten pizza (10 pts. worth) for lunch, soup, salad, steak, shrimp, and bread for dinner, and an inordinate amount of salt.

Then today, I went to get my engagement ring sized. I have no idea what exactly a ring size is measuring, but I do know that my pre-weight-loss size was 9. Today, my ring got sized all the way down to a 6! Hey, I like that at least one part of my body is a size 6...

In other news, camp follies is over, so now we can start relaxing and enjoying camp again. There's a Cubs vs. Brewers game field trip on Thursday, and my birthday party afterward! I CANT believe I'm turning 28...

1 comment:

Christie @ Honoring Health said...

Tag, you're it. See my blog for details.

http://whatiateyesterday.wordpress.com/