Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I got tagged...

I have been officially tagged by Christie over at What I Ate Yesterday

Here are the Rules:

1. Link back to the person that tagged you

2. Post the rules of tagging on your blog

3. Blog about 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself

4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

5. Leave a comment on the blogs you tag so they know they are “it”

OK, so here goes, 6 things about me.

1. I have an odd obsession with buying shoes. I have waaay too many pairs

2. I used to desperately want to perm my hair, but when I turned 15, it got curly on its own

3. I can make a decent meal from seemingly unrelated ingredients

4. I'm incredibly proud of the fact that I stopped biting my nails.

5. I truly hate exercising.

6. I love painting my nails funky colors, even though everyone and their mother tells me its "tacky"

And for the fun part, I tag:

No one... i don't have any blogger friends besides Christie!!!

2 comments:

Christie @ Honoring Health said...

Ya know, I have been thinking about painting my nails lately in a "tacky" color. Like one of those deep blue colors but I don't think it would go well here in Golf World.

Mara said...

mine are currently school bus yellow.