Saturday, October 14, 2006

Beginning of month 7

I know I've said this before, but man, I can't believe it's been this long! There are some days that I feel like a complete rookie at this, then there are other days that make me feel like an expert. They started an "at work" ww meeting at my school for the teachers, and all the teachers who joined asked me to come to meetings for support. They ask me as many questions as they do the leader! It's great feeling like I actually know something.

I had a rough last week with Josh's wedding and a few dinners out. I though I'd done pretty poorly and had braced myself for a gain. I got on the scale and the receptionist smiled and said "good job!" When I looked at my book I saw that I'd lost 1.4 lbs... guess I did better on the other days than I'd originally thought. I need my knee to heal so I can start working out again. I was doing SO much better when I had more regular activity. I've started doing housework when I get home from work so I can at least break a sweat.

Posted here are pictures of me and Adam from a year ago, and from last weekend. I think there's a pretty drastic difference!

No comments: