Saturday, October 28, 2006

Such milestones!

YWow, so last week I hit a huge milestone in my mission to get down to a normal weight: I officially lost 50 pounds! Then today, I saw something at the scale that I haven't seen in over 5 years: a 1 as the first digit in my weight. That's right folks, I started this whole thing at over 250 lbs, and I have no plans of stopping. Y


YI've been watching portions much more closely, and I've noticed that I need significantly less food to keep myself satisfied. Tonight, for example, I started myself with 2 small tacos, assuming that I could go back and make another one if I needed. I didn't need it! When I wanted something sweet, I had a little leftover breakfast (pancake) and felt good. I have pudding for a late night snack if I feel I need it. Y

YOther news: My sister is moving back home!! She got a job in Chicago at a new restaurant, and will be moving home before the end of November. I'm so excited for her!! Sorry there are no new pictures, but hopefully I'll have a few soon. Y


No comments: