Saturday, May 24, 2008

Does air have Points®???

Seriously, this is what I'm wondering. I follow the plan, as close to the letter as i thought I could, and lo and behold: a .6 gain this week. Air must have Points®. Thats the only thing I can think of.

Honestly though? I could be better about tracking. I could stop estimating serving sizes of my amazing low fat ice cream, not counting my oils, and start working out... that may help, huh? I'm still doing better than I would be if Adam hadn't joined with me, and he got his 20 lb. star this week!


We got Wii Fit, and I'm going to use it daily as soon as we get the protective mat for it. I'm so clumsy, I'd probably end up breaking the damn thing! I did try it out a couple times though, and its fun and I burned well over 200 calories!




In other news, I had a blast last weekend with Lizz at her aunt's wedding reception! Her family is always so warm and welcoming, and excited to see me no matter the situation. We'll get to see them again next weekend when Skylar turns 3! Adam still hasn't met them, and Lizz's mom doesn't believe he exists.
This is a picture of Lizz and I at that reception. Our good pictures are few and far between, and seriously, as vain as this sounds, I love how my legs look here!

No comments: