Thursday, May 29, 2008

Guilt?

Something I've been really working on since I switched plans has been trying to NOT feel guilty when I use my extra weekly Points®. I have to keep reminding myself that those Points® are mine to use, and using them will not necessarily make me gain weight. To test myself out, I ate ice cream today. I ended my school day with 4 Points® left for dinner, and anyone who knows me, knows that I cannot eat a 4 Point® dinner and be satisfied. So when we went out for sushi, I went into my weekly Points®. Yep, I feel guilty... but I did eat them, so it's all good.

Here's my bento for tomorrow, 5/30


The left (top) tier contains leftover chicken chilaquiles.
The right (bottom) tier contains baby bell peppers stuffed with Alouette light garlic and herb cheese and a side of low fat sour cream for the chilaquiles.
It's not that pretty of a bento because it's leftover casserole, but it will be delicious!

No comments: