Monday, April 03, 2006

Day 23


Even though I'm on day 23 of WW at this point, its the first day of my WW blog. I figure that I need to keep track of how I'm feeling re: the program and myself in order to stay on track. I've found that if I'm accountable to someone or something other than myself, I have a much easier time sticking to whatever I'm trying to accomplish.

Today was the first day that I really had a hard time OP. I spent the weekend at my boyfriend's house, and while I did my best to keep enough core food in the house so that I could bring enough food for today, I underestimated how much I'd need for the weekend AND today. Breakfast was a banana and coffee, and stuck with me surprisingly long! Lunch was veggies with a little rice and 2 bottles of water. Dinner was leftover skillet lasagne (aptly re-named "coreburger helper" by Megs and myself). I'm satisfied, thats for sure, but I don't feel as good today as I normally do. I like being able to snack if I need to. Tomorrow should be a better day.

i'm down 9.2 lbs... that's 37 sticks of butter, or 3 bags of cat food, or a large newborn baby...when I think about it that way, I've really accomplished something!

No comments: