Thursday, April 06, 2006

day 26

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am today! I'm sitting in my boyfriend's house on a thursday night, after having a great sushi dinner, and i know that i don't have to go back to work until a week from monday! I love spring break! Food's been a little difficult lately because money has been tight, so I've had to live only on what i had in the house. The only thing I missed really was my dairy, but I'll do better this week. I really appreciate all the help and encouragement I've gotten from people on the boards, and I appreciate even more the help and support from my friends. It means so much to be encouraged! I made good choices this weekend too, by bringing my own food to the boyfriend's house so i'm not stuck eating non-core food. The freezer is stocked with chicken breasts and steak, and the fridge has applesauce and mashed sweet potatoes! Here's to another loss on the scale!

No comments: