Monday, April 17, 2006

Day 36


Wow, I've kind of sucked at updating this!! I've had a pretty succesful week though I'm pretty proud of myself, especially for doing well through holidays.
  • I survived my family's Passover seder with only using 2 WPAs, and my mom was very accomodating of my new eating style. She made sure to tell me that there was almost no oil in anything she made!
  • I survived Adam's family's Passover seder with only another 2 WPAs, and it was great because his aunt used to be on WW, AND his uncle is diabetic. There was no added sugar, and everything was very lean.
  • A friendly barbecue was a bit difficult for me because I did NONE of the cooking. I counted my points, only used 8, and ate very well.
  • Easter proved to be a bigger challenge since the woman who did the cooking is notorious for putting extra oil in stuff, and there was SO much candy everywhere. Since my points renewed on Saturday, I was able to use 14 points without feeling guilty.
It was back to work after Spring break today. I wasn't ready for it! I actually cried in Adam's arms last night because I didn't want to go back to reality. The thing that stinks is that I only get to see him on weekends, and I got spoiled this past week. I got to Adam's at about 4 on Wednesday, and didn't have to leave until this morning. I really love waking up with him!! In a nutshell, I think i'll gain this week. It's TOM, and no matter how hydrated I am, I always bloat. I also used more of my WPAs than I usually do, but we'll see what happens. In other news, one of my best friends from high school had her first baby today!! She and her husband were blessed with a gorgeous baby girl! I couldn't be happier, and I can't wait to take the road trip the 2 hours to go see her!!!

No comments: