Friday, April 07, 2006

Day 27


I took the day off work today as an extra day of Spring break, and WOW did I need it! I spent it w/my boyfriend, and we went for lunch and then to best buy. I made a pretty good lunch decision but it came with a few things I wasn't expecting. It was an asian chicken salad, but it came with this sauce that wasn't the dressing, and peanuts. I had a hard time even finishing half of it, so I didn't feel guilty about it. Dinner was Bubble Up Pizza...and it's a great find! I put it in my recipes page, and I'm definitely making it again! Next time, i'm making it in a bigger pan and only doing one topping. I tried to appease the boyfriend and put pepperoni on one half and mushrooms on the other. Not worth the extra work! I'm weighing in tomorrow at 10, and then shopping for boyfriend's birthday present. I have the sentimental gift already, I just need the material one... not too difficult! Then it's off to the Cubs game! I should get a lot of APs just walking from parking to the game!

No comments: