Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Day 25


The last couple days have been a bit bizarre. The weather has been changing, and I'm finding myself with more and more energy, mostly from the better foods i've been eating and the increasing daylight. The days have been strange, though, because I'm getting annoyed at myself for not wanting to be more active. I come home from work and all I want to do is sit somewhere quiet. I can't seem to get up the motivation to go walking! Then, the days that I promise myself that I'll go, it's either rainy or I have to work until after it's dark. I've cooked some good dinners though, and I'm excited to see my sister next week to see if she notices my losses. I've found that my family's comments and compliments mean a lot more to me than others'. Maybe its because they know me the best, and don't serve to gain anything by complimenting me...

No comments: