Sunday, April 30, 2006

Day 48

I really thought i'd be better at updating this, but alas, i've had other things going on. This past week was a great one for me! I hit a couple challenges during the week though that I think I dealt with pretty well. The biggest one was when I went to visit a friend of mine and her new baby out of town for the day on Friday. Her husband was really nice and went and got these amazing sandwiches from a local place, and in a previous mind frame, I would've eaten my sandwich, a full cookie, chips, etc. I worked it out so i had the smallest piece of this HUGE sandwich with no mayo, and a HUGE glass of water. I was definitely satisfied, and I didn't have to feel guilty about eating something I knew was bad for me. Saturday morning I went to my meeting and I was down 2.6 lbs for a total of 15.8 in 6 weeks. I've never felt better!

No comments: